10.24.2012

Breakfast (and lunch) from The Daily Grind - New Philly, OH


A quick breakfast while I work from The Daily Grind in downtown New Philly.

Orange Cranberry Scone and a White Chocolate Mocha. Very good way to start the day.

The Grind also has very good lunch options and are fairly quick to boot. They are maybe a tad bit expensive for coffee and food, but still cheaper and way better than a Starbucks.



Speaking of lunch, I had some today at The Grind. I got a Spicy Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper. This was a very good sandwich. The turkey was well seasoned and came with pepper jack and fetta. The fetta really topped off this sandwich. I think this small addition as well as proper seasoning really made me like this sandwich a lot more than what I was expecting. I have eaten several lunch items here now and they all seem to have an extra touch that make them more than just a standard deli sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment